Wednesday 11 May 2011

Memories of Scotland

I've been back from Scotland just over a week and I've barely had time to reflect on what an amazing experience it was. With my animal behaviour exam out of way it feels like I have some breathing space at last, giving me a chance to remember..

 The mysterious Pine Marten, definitely one of the highlights of the trip for me!

 Grey Heron

 A pair of oyster-catchers, challenging to get close to!
 Ringed Plover
 We spotted these seals while on a boat searching for whales, they immediately made for the water when they seen us. 
 Young Seal

 I found seals to be comical characters, a joy to film and photograph

Seals are very curious creatures, I took this picture while sitting on the shore one evening, this individual came very close to investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment